~ If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. ~
I believe that the bad patch that I have been going through would be over one day. Perhaps soon, perhaps later or just never. Even if it doesn't, I will enjoy the process of being in the rain!
The feeling of drenched from top to toe. The feel of being under the rain. It just feels simply terrific!
How I wish the rain would just wash away all my thoughts.
It's late. I am suppose to be sleeping soon. Shall blog again later. Besides, my laptop has been on for hours. So it's time for me to switch it off and tuck myself to bed.
Before I do that...
Valerie da jie : Must take care of yourself hor. Nurse yourself back to health! Remember to eat your medicine! =D cheers.
Kelly san jie: Dont blame yourself for not being able to meet me just now. haha. it doesnt really matter! Just remember that your mei will always miss you! Haha. You are always my priority choice. Haha. xD
Shengda BF : never go town find me. Haha. Faster organise the class chalet! I want to have fun! Haha. Dont forget your promises to me hor.
1) To meet me in NUS 4 years later! XD
2) Go eat steamboat at NUS with 6 faithers!
Let's go star gazing during chalet!
okay. shall go sleep. ZzzzzZ...
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment